The ideal approach to extend the life of your dryer is to have it serviced regularly. Master Appliance recommends doing it every two years to reduce the risk of damage and repair tension.
Your home appliances can considerably lower your utility expenditures if they function correctly. Below are some of our general maintenance services;
- Bearing Inspection
- Thorough Multi-point Diagnostics
- Sanitizing And Cleaning Your Machine Inside
- The Heating Element Check
- Ensuring Your Machine Is Level And Installed Correctly
- The Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Lint, Dust, Fiber Check, And Removal
- Complete Inspection Of Internal Components
Master Appliance provides good, affordable service. No matter how well you look out of your appliances, sometimes they will need repairs. When this happens, it’s best to contact us right away to help you fix the problem and avoid any negative consequences.
- The door or cover doesn’t shut properly.
- It halts in the middle of the cycle.
- The appliance makes loud noises.
- It rocks back and forth, then vibrates.
- The dryer drum is not turning.
- Too long dryer cycle.
If the repair fails, our expert will re-check it for free. If the problem remains unresolved, we’ll refund the entire amount.
If you want to avoid future problems, please get in touch with our experts. They can tell you about the issue, how it has developed here, and any preventative measures you should take. You will also get a free checkup. Our plan also includes savings.
We fix almost any problem that happens to your machine with our high-quality parts, and we take care of you too. Our techs always wear masks, gloves, and shoe covers while fixing any problem at home or in business.
Dryer Types We Repair At Home
There are two types of dryers: electric and gas. However, both use electricity to spin the drum.
Stackable Dryer Appliance
Electronic Control Board
Washer Dryer Combo Home Appliance (in bullets)
Dryer Maintenance Recommendations For Users
To make sure your dryer lasts a long time and to save on repair service, follow these simple procedures:
Do not overload the dryer.
Don’t load just a few items; it isn’t cost-effective to do so.
When the dryer is in use, don’t add wet clothing.
Clean the lint filter.
Check that your equipment is level to minimize excessive vibration. Vibrations can destroy machinery if they are excessively strong. (in bullets)
- We at Master Appliance strive to provide our customers with excellent service. As a result, we have established a discount program. Here are our constant discounts:
- You get your dryer checked for free when you have it diagnosed. We review one more machine for free.
- Senior and military discounts on dryer repair.
- No extra fees for weekends, nights, and unsocial hours.
- We also provide free inspections and repair services.
- We offer a refrigerator antibacterial cleaning program. When you get your dryer repaired, you can get this service for $179 instead of the standard price of $249.
We can't wait to add your positive review to our list!
Not 5🥺? Is there a chance to get 5?
Thank you for your review. We want to redirect you somewhere where you can help to our business. Thank you again and don’t forget about 10% off for the labor for the next visit.
Thank you for your review!